The Outdoor Retailer show wrapped up on Sunday in Salt Lake City, Utah, and there were a surprising number of accessories and apps introduced at the annual trade show of interest to TUAW readers. Goal Zero, a company that specializes in portable solar chargers, introduced two new solar...
The Solio is a solar-powered iPod charger that you can use to give your iPod (or phone, or PDA) some more juice when an outlet isn't available (we first took at look at the Solio in November of '04). With the iPod connected and the solar fans unfurled, the Solio will give your iPod one hour of life...
All right, that's really it. The iPod accessories are starting to get way out of hand. These bags by Soldius feature solar panes that connect to an integrated iPod dock (you can connect your cell phone as well). Prices range from $200US to $800. For $800, I had better get Rodney Dangerfield's bag...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options