Tag: Sony Reader
It's been a busy day for App Store watchers. With a New York Times article last night citing in-app book purchasing as a key issue in the rejection of the Sony Reader app, and Apple's later non-clarifying clarification of the company's policy on parity for purchasing in and out of apps, we're all...
According to the New York Times, Apple has rejected Sony's Reader app from the App Store, and the Times speculates Amazon's popular Kindle app may also get the axe in the near future. The supposed reasoning behind this move is that Apple has decided apps can no longer sell content or allow access...
Some positive news for the iPad: ChangeWave Research says when they surveyed people who already have an e-reader, 27% wish they had waited for an iPad. Now, if someone can work out a Kindle/iPad trade-in program, there's bound to be some money in it. The survey included 3,171 consumers; it also...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates