The four-letter network as it is known has launched the latest version of its ESPN Sportscenter app. The free universal app requires iOS 7.0 or later and comes with plenty of new features including one that is long overdue. You need to have an ESPN account and will be asked to sign in to the app...
First the SportsCenter ads were in iTunes and going for $1.99 a pop, which was a little silly because you could watch the whole thing as a preview. Then they were mysteriously gone, and now they are back and free (iTunes link). This is great because these ads really are quite funny, but who in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync