The four-letter network as it is known has launched the latest version of its ESPN Sportscenter app. The free universal app requires iOS 7.0 or later and comes with plenty of new features including one that is long overdue. You need to have an ESPN account and will be asked to sign in to the app o...
First the SportsCenter ads were in iTunes and going for $1.99 a pop, which was a little silly because you could watch the whole thing as a preview. Then they were mysteriously gone, and now they are back and free (iTunes link). This is great because these ads really are quite funny, but who in thei...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter