A while back we mentioned that by pressing Command + Option + F that you could make your Stickies float above all other windows. Well, it's time to take this a bit farther. By pressing Command + Option + T, you can also put your Stickies into transparent mode, so you can see any windows/information...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter