By now you should have completely abandoned the iOS default keyboard in favor of one of the many fantastic third-party options available -- if you haven't, what is wrong with you? -- and if SwiftKey is your weapon of choice you'll find that an app update today has added a good bit of holiday cheer...
SwiftKey has confirmed they are going to release an official iOS version on iOS 8, as reported by ZDnet. In a blog post today, Ben Medlock and Jon Reynolds (SwiftKey's co-founders) stated that since iOS 8 will officially support third-party keyboards, SwiftKey will be one of those choices. From t...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter