The Australian Consumer Law was passed in January of 2011, with one of the major stipulations being that companies must provide customers with a "reasonable" warranty period for products. For expensive items like computers, a period of two years is suggested. The Sydney Morning Herald is...
Apple is going head-to-head against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) in a Melbourne Federal Court on Monday, says a report in The Sydney Morning Herald. At the heart of this dispute is the use of 4G in the iPad name in Australia. The ACCC asserts that the 4G in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free