The slim lines of the upcoming iMac models would be impossible if it weren't for a bit of intellectual property from Cambridge, England-based TWI. TWI developed a technique called friction-stir welding in 1991 that doesn't require melting metals to join them together. Through the use of a ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.