The slim lines of the upcoming iMac models would be impossible if it weren't for a bit of intellectual property from Cambridge, England-based TWI. TWI developed a technique called friction-stir welding in 1991 that doesn't require melting metals to join them together. Through the use of a rotat...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter