I have a 27" iMac and find that I need to use one resolution to read and another to edit photographs. This iMac's native display (2560 x 1440) presents text that is just too small to ready easily with my near-sighted eyes. I've always use Apple's Displays System Preference to switch resolution whe...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter