In what could only loosely be called a formal announcement, The Mac Observer is reporting that TiVo took to the Twitter airwaves today to let us know that the TiVo-branded iPad app should be out before the end of January 2011. Back in November 2010 was the first time we had heard about an upcoming T...
If you're like most iPad users, then you probably surf the web and check out IMDB with your iPad while watching anything that might be showing on the television. TiVo knows this, embraces this, and wishes to support this. They want to make the experience between your television and your iPad even cl...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)