Customers who pre-ordered the new iPod touch and are waiting for it to arrive can occupy their time by downloading an electronic version of the user guide. The e-book includes 138 pages that covers everything from the hardware features of the device to apps like Passbook and Maps. The guide is ...
If you're going to be a new iPhone 3G owner this week, you might want to make a note of this site to help you get acquainted with your new mobile device. Apple has a guide to the iPhone available at http://help.apple.com/iphone/guide that you can view directly in MobileSafari, so you'll always have ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs