If you're a photographer who posts images on the web, check out the Mac app Watermark FX (US$4.99). It lets you add copyright symbols, logos or any text to your photos, one at a time or in batches. In addition to watermarks, the app also supports waterlines, which will keep your pictures from...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter