AllThingsD reports that Starbucks is expanding its experimental wireless charging program to the West Coast. The program will roll out at 10 stores in the San Jose area in August. It introduced the program in a number Boston-area stores using Duracell Powermats, a PMA-standard wireless charging...
According to a recent Apple patent, users may one day be able to charge their iPhones and iPads wirelessly. The patent, titled "Wireless power utilization in a local computing environment," describes a way that computers, such as an iMac or MacBook, could charge a device like the iPhone when it...
Do you have Pre-envy due to the Touchstone and wireless charging capabilities? Well, good news then. A company called WildCharge has stepped in to give you similar charging capabilities with your original iPhone or iPod touch. The bundle is just shy of $80 and includes the charging pad and a gel...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free