Apple is scheduled to appear in court in China this July to defend allegations by Zhizhen Technology Co that its Siri software infringes on patents owned by ZTC. At issue is ZTC's "Xiao i Robot" voice recognition software that the company patented back in 2004. As TechCrunch notes, "Xiao i Robo...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter