Tag: You could even say it glows...
One of the "features" of Apple's new Lightning adapter on the iPhone 5 is a special authentication chip that must be built into the adapter or third-party peripherals in order for them to work properly. Apple is reportedly doing this in order to ensure compatibility with third-party Lightning p...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)