Tag: You could even say it glows...
One of the "features" of Apple's new Lightning adapter on the iPhone 5 is a special authentication chip that must be built into the adapter or third-party peripherals in order for them to work properly. Apple is reportedly doing this in order to ensure compatibility with third-party Lightning...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options