Tag: You could even say it glows...
One of the "features" of Apple's new Lightning adapter on the iPhone 5 is a special authentication chip that must be built into the adapter or third-party peripherals in order for them to work properly. Apple is reportedly doing this in order to ensure compatibility with third-party Lightning p...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter