The newest connected device I'm writing about is also one of the most unique ones I have had the pleasure to test. Leeo (US$99) is billed as a Smart Alert Nightlight, a device that you plug into a wall socket where it keeps tabs on any beeps coming from your smoke or CO detectors, and also monit...
While I'm busy running the TUAW Best of 2012 nominations and voting process (voting starts soon!), I have a few favorites that I wanted to pass along as my personal Best of 2012. These picks don't follow any particular order and they're definitely not following the categories that we've set up ...
By now, you've had a chance to check out the specs of the new iPad and you're probably salivating with anticipation. But if you're like a lot of folks, there are more important things to spend your hard-earned dollars on -- like rent, tuition, car payments, food, you name it. That's why Fieldfo...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter