Tag: acme made
I've got to admit that whenever I hear the name "Acme Made", I think of those Acme products in the Road Runner cartoons. But instead of making anvils and other products of questionable utility, San Francisco design house Acme Made produces some very useful protection products for MacBook, iPad, ...
The last time we heard from Acme Made, the company was in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign for its Ergo Book iPad case. That project was successfully funded, and now the San Francisco-based designers are working on a new campaign. This one is for the Charge iPhone case, and it's already reached...
San Francisco is known as a hotbed of design savvy, and Acme Made uses the city as inspiration for its cases and bags. Today I'll be looking at a new product from the company that combines ultra-thin design and surprising functionality. The Ergo Book can currently be had for the bargain price of $...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)