Hot on the heels of Firefox releasing a 22.214.171.124 security update, Camino has been bumped to 1.0.1 with mostly security and bug fixes which include: Fixed several critical security issues, including those fixed in version 126.96.36.199 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine. Upgraded the bundled Java...
Pith Helmet, for those not in the know, is a powerful ad-blocking plugin for Safari. It offers a ton of options as well as the handy ability to specify blocking and rules on a per-site basis, kinda like OmniWeb 5. The plugin recently had an update, fixing a couple issues including odd behavior...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV