When it comes to the iOS experience, many purists insist that the finger is the only proper interface device on the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone, eschewing styluses as an anachronistic journey back to the days of the original PalmPilot. But for those who need to sign documents or draw detailed diagr...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter