The ability to leave your wallet at home and pay -- or get paid -- for everything with your iPhone is a hot ticket for financial service providers, and today it got even hotter. Amex announced a new payment service called Serve that is available immediately, and while you'll still need a card...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter