Risk-assessment company Appthority has released its App Reputation Report (PDF), which reports on a study of how iOS and Android apps handle a user's personal data. The study looked at 50 free iOS apps and 50 free Android apps and found that the iOS apps were more likely to collect and share us...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter