In the wake of the ARDAgent vulnerability discovered yesterday, we all have something new to look out for: OSX.Trojan.PokerStealer is the official name of a trojan horse masquerading as a poker game. The trojan is distributed in a 65K .zip archive. According to security company Intego, running the ...
SecureMac has identified AppleScript.THT, a trojan-horse type virus of malware that exploits a Apple Remote Desktop Agent vulnerability publicized earlier this week that can "allow a malicious user complete access to the system." The malware is distributed as a compiled AppleScript, named ASthtv05, ...
Updates: See the end of the post for current info. We've been getting quite a bit of email since yesterday's anonymous Slashdot posting of a security problem with ARDAgent on Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5, and there's plenty of Twittering going on over the issue. Here's the deal: ARDAgent is the applicati...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)