One of the relatively unsung features of iOS 7 is the addition of audio-only calling to FaceTime. Why would you want to use FaceTime to make audio-only calls instead of using the full video/audio capability? Well, maybe you just woke up and look like something the cat dragged in, and you don't wan...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter