Many iTunes users are aware of the 5-computer limit for purchases made through iTunes. But what happens when you reach this limit? Well, you could go to each computer and de-authorize it by going to Store > De-authorize Computer, but this doesn't work if you get rid of a computer and forget to ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter