The App Store has always been Apple's playground -- you get to play there if you adhere to the rules. Sometimes the rules are straight forward; other times the rules are malleable and determined by Apple on a seemingly case-by-case basis. The latest rejection controversy involving Autriv and its ...
Time flies when you're having fun. Yes, believe it or not, TUAW TV Live has been polluting the blogosphere every Wednesday afternoon since December 22, 2009, making today the second anniversary of this live video stream. Viewers have been treated to hundreds of product and app demos, interviews ...
We love a good App Store pricing story, and this one has a happy ending (mostly). Yesterday Wired picked up the scent of Autriv's SignMyPad Pro, which has a rather breathtaking price tag of $99. Since the non-pro version of the PDF-signing app -- which shares almost all its features -- is only ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7