Tag: bad apps
Hueman is an app that tracks your daily mood through simple questions and then charts your overall mental outlook using eye-catching, color-based graphs. It's a simple app by design, with the idea being that a non-intrusive approach will fit into your daily schedule without a hassle, and since a...
My, my. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. The Associated Press has updated the AP News app for the iPhone and iPod touch. They took a mildly aggravating program and turned it into a mass of bugs, freezes and GUI mistakes. Let's start from the beginning. The iTunes store notified...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app