Tag: beats music
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple has appointed Ian Rogers, the head of Beats' subscription-music service, to run iTunes Radio. Three executives from Beats -- Rogers, Dr. Dre, and Jimmy Iovine -- joined Apple as part of the company's purchase of the music service and headphone...
The rumor mill exploded last week amidst reports that Apple is considering purchasing Beats Electronics for US$3.2 billion. While most of Apple's acquisitions are small, surgical, and neatly fit into the company's future product plans, the Apple/Beats rumor raised many more questions than it...
Beats has unveiled its long-awaited music streaming service, Beats Music. The service enters the crowded field of music streaming, dominated by heavyweights including Apple's iTunes Radio, Spotify and Pandora. For US$9.99 a month, Beats Music listeners will be able to stream an unlimited amount of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync