We last saw the Bigstream device back at CES earlier this year, but it's out and available now and I got to plug one in and see how it worked on my home television. The result? It worked out OK, with a couple of issues. The biggest issue is compatibility with apps, because setup is very strai...
Need to give a presentation but don't want to futz with the vagaries of getting on the local network wherever you land? Want to stream music in a strange place from your iPod nano? Want to play games on your TV from your iPad while controlling from your iPhone without the VGA-out cable adapter an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service