Apple has debuted a new support program called (quite reasonably) the MacBook Bottom Case Replacement program. As 9to5Mac notes, there's been an issue with the rubber bottom part on some recent MacBook models where some glue problems may separate the rubber pad from the actual MacBook case. I...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter