A new sales report from Kantar Wordpanel ComTech for the period of May to June 2013 showed Apple enjoyed a sales surge thanks to an old friend; the iPhone 4. The company jumped 5.2 percentage points to 30.5 percent of the British smartphone market. And those sales were thanks to the iPhone...
The RIAA isn't really all that fond of people ripping their CDs, but at least it isn't illegal here in the US. However, our friends in the UK aren't as lucky. It is illegal to rip CDs in Britain, but that doesn't stop people from doing it everyday. It looks like the government is realizing that,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update