Some people love Apple's playful new iPhone case, while others experience trypophobia at the sight of it. Meanwhile, a pair of developers decided to look at it from a whole new angle: backwards. The devs at Bytesize noticed that if you put the new iPhone case on the wrong way -- that is, covering...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter