I have a confession: I hate the caps lock key! I mean it's a crazy holdover from typewriter days and for me at least it's always much more of an annoyance than a help. Fortunately, as we covered in an earlier Mac 101, Apple makes it easy to turn the caps lock key off altogether in the Keyboard tab o...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter