Tag: card reader
Square yesterday unveiled its next-gen credit card reader, set to be released in 2014. The new design is super thin, with the peripheral's thickness being slashed by an impressive 45 percent. As it turns out, there's a strong Apple connection to the new, super-svelte Square reader. Shrinking down...
If you've been reading TUAW for any length of time, you've probably seen our posts about Square. This startup had the idea to develop a free credit card reader that could be used with an iPhone (later expanded to many phone models) or iPad, and provide a card authorization service with low enough...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync