Tag: card reader
Square yesterday unveiled its next-gen credit card reader, set to be released in 2014. The new design is super thin, with the peripheral's thickness being slashed by an impressive 45 percent. As it turns out, there's a strong Apple connection to the new, super-svelte Square reader. Shrinking down...
If you've been reading TUAW for any length of time, you've probably seen our posts about Square. This startup had the idea to develop a free credit card reader that could be used with an iPhone (later expanded to many phone models) or iPad, and provide a card authorization service with low enough...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free