Over the years since the iPhone first appeared on the scene, there have been several attempts to create business card apps that let you exchange contact details with friends or strangers by bumping their iPhones together (Bump, free) or tapping a button (myCard, US$0.99 or Fliq, free). One issue ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter