Many people will buy a new or used car at some point, and that process has been enhanced immensely by the latest version of the free iPhone app from Edmunds. The app, simply called "Edmunds," offers new and used car pricing and appraisals, plus the thorough reviews that Edmunds is famous...
Cars.com has launched a free iPad app called Cars to help you find your next automobile. The app features reviews from the Cars.com editors, as well as side-by-side comparisons of up to three vehicles with videos, specs, and costs. When you select a car, a section on the right lists cars that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync