Apple has revamped its AppleCare technician certification program. Officially called the Service Training and Certification program, it exists to train technicians in diagnosis and repair of Apple products. Until now technicians needed to renew their certification each year and take their exams at...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter