Steph Thirion's first iPhone game was Eliss, a touchscreen-based arcade game that had you combining and maneuvering planets around one another, and trying to size-match them up with black holes to earn points. As he told us (stay tuned for an exclusive interview with the indie developer), it was ...
Phil Plait over at Bad Astronomy (who I remember from the hilarious and sadly ended Penn Jillette podcast) has posted a picture of Comet 17/P Holmes which I admit, as you can see above, looks strangely like a certain computer company's logo. I don't know if I would have pulled the Apple logo out ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support