The New York Times has written a nice profile of Tim Cook, who is once again sliding into the driver's seat at Apple while Steve Jobs takes medical leave. To hear the paper tell it, Cook is both a man well-prepared to fill Jobs' role if needed, and yet not exactly the creative visionary Jobs has...
When Steve Jobs took a medical leave of absence during the first half of this year, Apple's COO Tim Cook stepped in as temporary CEO. Now he's rumored to be in the running for GM's new CEO. Citing an anonymous tipster from inside the search firm Spencer Stuart, Silicon Valley Insider notes that...
The name Tim Cook might not ring any bells for you, but his is a very important man at Apple. As the Chief Operations Officer of Apple, Mr Cook is responsible for keeping the Apple machine moving smoothly. Also of note is that Mr. Cook is the number 2 man at Apple (and the highest paid Apple exec),...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free