We've been spotlighting a lot of quick and easy action games in our Daily App feature lately, so here's something a little more cerebral. Quaso is a new kind of Crossword-style puzzle game, except that instead of guessing words, you're trying to figure out numbers in math equations. The game was...
If you enjoy "the crosswords" (as my uncle says, singular or plural), Daniel Jalkut at Red Sweater Software has updated Black Ink to 1.1 (and then again to 1.1.1). Black Ink helps you download, print, and solve crossword puzzles from a variety of internet sources. The new version dramatically...
Now, I'm not a big puzzler myself, but I do know lots of people out there enjoy the thrill of completing a tough crossword puzzle. Red Sweater Software has just announced the release of Black Ink 1.0 (formerly MacXword, Red Sweater Software has been on an acquisition tear as of late). Black Ink...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free