Tag: designed by m
A while back, we introduced TUAW readers to the CURB (US$16.99), a very minimalist stand for laptops that props the bottom of the device up off of a surface to allow air to circulate underneath. While I half-jokingly said that one could just as easily cut a $1 foam pool noodle to shape to perform...
The first time you know there's something special about the AL13 Aerospace Aluminum iPhone 5 bumper (US$59.99) from Designed by m is when you open the plain cardboard box. Slide off the top, and inside you find a slender, aircraft-grade aluminum (13 is the atomic number of aluminum, by the way...)...
Here's one of those accessory ideas that you wish you had thought of. Jon Liow of Designed by m was tired of hearing his laptop fan kicking in when he was working on something (not that it would ever happen with a MacBook Pro...), and tried a lot of different solutions. The CURB (pre-order price...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements