Tag: desktop publishing
In the days before OS X, Macs were a favorite for desktop publishing. There were a variety of applications that would let you design everything from flyers to holiday cards, from calendars to letterheads. Those solutions have pretty much been replaced by templates in Microsoft Office and some muc...
If you're an old-school Machead like me, chances are you've had more than one encounter with The Print Shop, an older but easy-to-use desktop layout program for the Macintosh. It used to be distributed by Broderbund, but disappeared for awhile during Apple's migration to Mac OS X. The software devel...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter