Tag: desktop publishing
In the days before OS X, Macs were a favorite for desktop publishing. There were a variety of applications that would let you design everything from flyers to holiday cards, from calendars to letterheads. Those solutions have pretty much been replaced by templates in Microsoft Office and some...
If you're an old-school Machead like me, chances are you've had more than one encounter with The Print Shop, an older but easy-to-use desktop layout program for the Macintosh. It used to be distributed by Broderbund, but disappeared for awhile during Apple's migration to Mac OS X. The software...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync