It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes, which is perfect for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inli...
Apple has rolled out security update 2011-005 (Lion) and security update 2011-005 (Snow Leopard), which addresses the certificate trust policy regarding DigiNotar certificates. The update removes DigiNotar from the list of trusted root certificates, the list of Extended Validation certificate...
Update 2: After a conversation with Seth Bromberger we have some new details. First, the reason you're unable to replicate this issue is that DigiNotar appears to have re-issued certificates. You can see Seth's screencast showing the issue here (you may need to go fullscreen to see the text). F...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter