It's pretty unlikely that your computer is among the 277,000 worldwide still affected by the DNSchanger malware (63,000 of them in the US, per the FBI and CIO Daily), but just in case you find yourself mysteriously knocked offline Monday morning, here's why. From 2007 until the law knocked on t...
Our friends at Intego sent out an alert this morning, warning users about a new variant of the RSPlug trojan horse, found on several adult websites. The risk to users is classified as "medium." RSPlug trojans, themselves a form of DNSChanger, change local DNS settings to redirect to phishing sites...
Ah, Halloween, when all the nasties come out. Just when you thought it was safe to go surfing again, Mac AV vendor Intego is reporting an OS X-specific Trojan horse showing up on some sites and forums. The bit of nasty, which Intego is calling OSX.RSPlug.A and other sources refer to as DNSchanger or...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)