Now that Dropbox and a million other cloud storage utilities have put virtually any file type we want within reach of our iOS devices there's just one problem left to solve: How do you open up uncommon file types? To quote late night television "there has to be a better way." Cloud storage company D...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter