Tag: doing the math
Flickr: mediafury Apple says there are 248,000 registered iOS developers in the US alone on its job creation page. This number leaves out: Developers registered in other countries. Mac Developers who may not have iOS dev accounts. Development team members who use a single account...
Love iPhones? Like math? More in our Doing the Math series, examining the numbers behind the hardware. Recent rumors suggest the iPhone 5 might have a 4-inch screen, slightly larger than the 3.5-inch screen in the iPhone 4. I was skeptical of this rumor at first, because I thought boosting the scre...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service