Tag: doing the math
Flickr: mediafury Apple says there are 248,000 registered iOS developers in the US alone on its job creation page. This number leaves out: Developers registered in other countries. Mac Developers who may not have iOS dev accounts. Development team members who use a single ...
Love iPhones? Like math? More in our Doing the Math series, examining the numbers behind the hardware. Recent rumors suggest the iPhone 5 might have a 4-inch screen, slightly larger than the 3.5-inch screen in the iPhone 4. I was skeptical of this rumor at first, because I thought boosting the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents