Tag: doing the math
Flickr: mediafury Apple says there are 248,000 registered iOS developers in the US alone on its job creation page. This number leaves out: Developers registered in other countries. Mac Developers who may not have iOS dev accounts. Development team members who use a single...
Love iPhones? Like math? More in our Doing the Math series, examining the numbers behind the hardware. Recent rumors suggest the iPhone 5 might have a 4-inch screen, slightly larger than the 3.5-inch screen in the iPhone 4. I was skeptical of this rumor at first, because I thought boosting the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free