Editor's Note: There's been quite a bit of confusion in the comments and on Twitter as to whether Erica's post represents her perspective on the challenge of Apple's service to a growing developer community, or personal frustration with being unable to register for WWDC due to the sellout. To clar...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter