It didn't start when Henry-the-iPhone's owner Joe decided to go eco. No, it went way back. It started when he and Joe fought about sound amplification. Henry's sound output was never "good enough" for Joe. Then Joe found eco-amp. For just US$7.99, Joe bought about $0.15 worth of materials and pa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter