A couple of years ago I used the Mac version of Awaken from Embraceware to get myself out of bed in the morning. It's a well-done app that uses your computer as an alarm clock with lots of programmable options, a tidy full-screen mode and more. Then I had kids, and Awaken slipped off my radar; th...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter