A warning: The video after the break is one of the weirdest things we've ever seen promoting the Mac OS. Sure, it's from Parallels, and sure, the virtualization software guys know how to sell a switch over to the Mac. But here they've chosen to do it in an extremely weird way, by creating a parody...
Eminem's publisher, Eight Mile Style LLC, is preparing to go to trial against Apple this week over the rapper's iTunes sales, Reuters reports. This comes just months after Eminem's production company, FBT Productions, lost its royalties case against Apple. This is an on-going battle since 2007,...
Eminem's production company, FBT Productions, has been arguing that their artist is entitled to half of all royalties generated by sales of his music in the iTunes Store. Of course, Apple takes a commission before the artist receives their compensation. FBT's argument hinged upon whether the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options