Wikidesign tracked down this hard disk drive enclosure which offers you some of very Apple-ish aesthetics. It's a standard 3.5" IDE/(P)ATA enclosure with USB 2.0 and 1394 support. The holes on the back are needed because it's a fan-free enclosure--which you need to take into account because this...
MyTunesRSS turns your copy of iTunes into a podcasting machine. But Scott, I hear you say, iTunes already does podcasts, stupid. Yes, iTunes received podcasts but what if I told you MyTunesRSS can take your iTunes library (MP3's and unprotected AAC's) and create an RSS feed with enclosures (aka a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs