Wikidesign tracked down this hard disk drive enclosure which offers you some of very Apple-ish aesthetics. It's a standard 3.5" IDE/(P)ATA enclosure with USB 2.0 and 1394 support. The holes on the back are needed because it's a fan-free enclosure--which you need to take into account because this...
MyTunesRSS turns your copy of iTunes into a podcasting machine. But Scott, I hear you say, iTunes already does podcasts, stupid. Yes, iTunes received podcasts but what if I told you MyTunesRSS can take your iTunes library (MP3's and unprotected AAC's) and create an RSS feed with enclosures (aka a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free