Recently I was searching the App Store for meditation timers. It's quite distracting to glance at a clock while you're meditating, and conversely quite freeing to know that a chime will sound when you're done, so you can just concentrate and get to it. Of course, it's simple to use the iPhone's c...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter